- The equipment they invented removed the water as it was formed, resulting in a high molecular weight polyester.
- As for polyester well there's a non biodegradable petrochemical product I know little about.
- Epoxy resins are actually oligomers, which must be reacted with other polymers such as polyamines, polyamides and polyesters.
- Among the crystalline polymers are polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, thermoplastic polyesters, acetal, and polyphenylene sulfide.
- Examples of polymers produced in this way include polyesters, polyamides, polyurethanes, polyethers, and polysulfones.
- When spun into a fiber, polyesters are used to produce textiles, yarns, ropes and tire cord.