- That pricking of pomposity and ceremony reflects one of her enjoyable, endearing traits and a quality sadly missing in general politics since she quit.
- What would it take to bring wine back to the stature that it deserves - one where it is included in our everyday lives and given appreciation without pomposity?
- This ridiculous sounding direct translation of a toiletry-product seemed to perfectly sum up the buffoonery and pomposity of the French.
- Even several people I know who generally share his world view told me they found his strutting pomposity almost unbearable this year.
- We need a disposal service for our collective neuroses, something to clear away the rubbish of our self-regard and pomposity.