1(pimp)proxeneta masculinochulo masculino España coloquialpadrote masculino México coloquialcafiche masculino Cono Sur coloquial
- ‘When I hit my teenage years I said ‘acting's for ponces - I want to be a rock star and sing in a band instead’.
- He proudly admits he is from hard-working peasant stock and sees me as lazy, vain and probably as a ponce.
- Someone called me a ‘art-ponce’- the meaning of ponce is ‘someone who procures customers for whores’ - look it up.
- You know you love prancing around like a ponce with new clothes.
- So everybody knows the British are tea-drinking, snaggle-toothed ponces, and gay to boot.
- There are no nancy girls, cross-dressers, pansies, butches, flip-flops or ponces.
- So a colleague, faced with sentencing a Living on Immoral Earnings charge, whispered to the Clerk ‘How much do you give a ponce?’
2(effeminate man)mariquita masculino coloquial despectivo