- He conducted his study using 62 horses and ponies of mixed breeds, from Cob to Connemara, aged between two and 30 years of age.
- Make sure it's a pony or horse who will teach your child, give them confidence, and will be a lot of FUN.
- Joan introduced them to her pride and joy, the lovely Yorkshire terriers she bred and her three ponies.
- There was a farm with a pony, racehorses, Poll Hereford cattle, a Fiat tractor and a bocce course.
- Warner, who has rescued Thoroughbreds off the racetrack before, plans to keep Big Rut as a lead pony or show horse.
- Hundreds of thousands of gallons of water from the RDS on-site well, which can deliver up to 15,000 litres an hour, are being used to irrigate the grounds for the horses and ponies.
- I am very happy that my parents protected me and raised me with cats, dogs, a pony and horse.
- General Slim listed carrier pigeons, dogs, ponies, mules, horses, bullocks, buffaloes, and elephants as all being used by his Fourteenth Army in the Burma campaign.
- It was a great success with many riders taking the opportunity to school their pony or horse around the excellent course before taking part in the competition.
- By the age of 13, Jemima was gaining fame as a show jumper, qualifying with her pony for the 1987 Horse of the Year Show.
- Galloway ponies and running horses - early English racehorses - were bred at Helmsley, on the Earl of Rutland's estate.
- Mrs Lomas said: ‘There might be children or adults who would like a pony or horse.’
- She said that the aim of the project was to provide the opportunity for children who wouldn't normally be able to afford it to be able to ride a pony or horse.
- The riding school provides group and individual classes for equestrians of all ages and abilities who get to saddle up one of 11 horses and ponies.
- However, a pony and two horses - including the injured one called Shauna - were later recovered.
- He added that Ireland has 75,500 horses and ponies, with thoroughbred horses accounting for an estimated £100 million per annum in exports.
- You can enjoy the Wild West Horse, Hound and Music Show, which will feature barrel racing, trick riding, comic horses, Appaloosa ponies and American Quarter Horses.
- You do not have to own a pony or horse and can be taught alone or in groups.
- The show began on Saturday, July 30 at 10 am with classes for style and appearance for horses and ponies followed by working hunter horses and ponies.
- And the pony has the run of her Australian family's home, enjoying spaghetti, pizza, cake, cartoons and beer, all the stuff that horses and ponies seem to like.
2(drinking glass)copita femenino
- In a pony glass, combine the bourbon, brown sugar and simple syrup.
- Coat a Martini or pony glass with grenadine, pour gin and peppermint schnapps over ice, shake, strain and pour into glass.
3.1US slang→ crib
3.2British slangveinticinco libras
- Indeed, the amount of 25 pounds sterling - like an equine pony, not overly large, but substantial at the time - was called "a pony."
- The opening lyrics include "stick a pony in my pocket", pony being London slang for 25 pounds sterling.