In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The police also claim to have discovered pornographic e-mail on his computer.
- The reports stated that this material was pornographic and indicated paedophile interest.
- They claim it is not their fault that life can be vulgar, pornographic and sadistic.
- A woman was approached by a man who flashed a pornographic photograph of a woman at her and made a lewd comment before walking off.
- Most countries indulging in censorship claim to be protecting their citizens from pornographic contagion.
- Sexual explicit magazine, pornographic movies are freely available to the youth.
- A teenage boy who set up an Internet pornographic site has pleaded guilty to making indecent images of children.
- Another characteristic of the reportage is the delight in grotesque and vulgar pornographic images.
- He points to physical tests that show women become aroused when exposed to pornographic pictures, even when they deny it.
- Girls love the idea of having some sexy, but not pornographic photos taken of themselves.
- I was walking down the street with two garbage bags filled with various plastic fruits and pornographic magazines.
- There is a definite difference between pornographic material and art, and that is the end of the subject.
- He has a contact in London who wants us to translate some pornographic websites from English to Spanish.
- Organisations have a duty to protect employees against receiving pornographic emails.
- Marc was particularly keen on sending explicit pornographic photos to the staff.
- But I am not familiar with the contents of anything pornographic and I don't intend to start.
- Suddenly the action on-screen reaches a steamy, perhaps even mildly pornographic, sex segment.
- He also loved bawdy songs and ancient poetry bordering on the pornographic.
- All of the pornographic pictures on her walls had been torn off and thrown away.
- When they had sex he looked at pornographic pictures rather than at her.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.