In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mancha roja de nacimiento femeninomancha de vino de oporto femeninoantojo masculino coloquial
- Born on January 25, 2000, Anna was diagnosed with a hole in the heart and a port wine stain birthmark but doctors then realised she had heart problems and difficulties with her breathing and sight.
- Convulsions usually appear on the side of the body opposite the port wine stain and vary in severity.
- Do you have a birthmark such as a port wine stain?
- In Sturge - Weber Syndrome the port wine stain is associated with deeper blood vessel abnormality affecting brain function and some individuals have learning difficulties.
- Pulses of laser light can be used to treat skin lesions such as port wine stains and spider veins.
- In the context of the medical problem of laser treatment of port wine stains, students learn about chromophores, selective absorption, light transport, and numerical models (Monte Carlo simulations).
- Many of our non-surgical procedures are popular, whereby acne scarring, port wine stains and broken thread veins can be treated with lasers.
- She also has a port wine stain down one side of her body, eczema, a squint in one eye, a rare blood disorder and possible asthma.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.