1mancha roja de nacimiento femeninomancha de vino de oporto femeninoantojo masculino coloquial
- Born on January 25, 2000, Anna was diagnosed with a hole in the heart and a port wine stain birthmark but doctors then realised she had heart problems and difficulties with her breathing and sight.
- Convulsions usually appear on the side of the body opposite the port wine stain and vary in severity.
- Do you have a birthmark such as a port wine stain?
- In Sturge - Weber Syndrome the port wine stain is associated with deeper blood vessel abnormality affecting brain function and some individuals have learning difficulties.
- Pulses of laser light can be used to treat skin lesions such as port wine stains and spider veins.
- In the context of the medical problem of laser treatment of port wine stains, students learn about chromophores, selective absorption, light transport, and numerical models (Monte Carlo simulations).
- Many of our non-surgical procedures are popular, whereby acne scarring, port wine stains and broken thread veins can be treated with lasers.
- She also has a port wine stain down one side of her body, eczema, a squint in one eye, a rare blood disorder and possible asthma.