1nota autoadhesiva femeninonota de quita y pon femeninonota post-it femenino marca registradapost-it masculino marca registrada
- Regular old Post-its and Bic pens were standouts.
- It is managed chaos: a dozen or so very smart people examining data, throwing out ideas, writing potential solutions on big Post-its that are ripped off and attached to the wall.
- I had of course picked up the wrong Post-it and rung the wrong number.
- Although in some ways it's as crude as a Post-it note, instant messaging is potentially one of the most beneficial - or disruptive - workplace applications since e-mail.
- Judy tags recipes she likes with tiny Post-its that say, ‘Make it for me.’
- There might be a Post-it attached with a handwritten note of advice from a predecessor.
- ‘I was walking around with Post-its and little pieces of paper in my purse, so I put them in a book’ she says.
- Plaster your desktop, toolbars, and documents with virtual Post-its.
- ‘I have reminders on my phone and I have a little Post-it note on the door when I head out in the morning,’ she said.
- It's a rebellion against the pistons of commerce, Post-its, the ringing of phones, the running for taxis, the appointments, the Botox injections and the insatiable maw of progress.
- I stuck Post-it notes on his bathroom mirror saying, ‘You have 100 days to get in shape!’
- Our VCR was set up with the show tape in it, and a little Post-it note saying, ‘Happy Birthday, push Start.’
- Tear out a favorite comic strip from the paper or stick a Post-it note with a funny saying to your computer or refrigerator.
- The film feels less like a chronicle than like a loose shuffle of moments and ideas, like the cryptic Post-it messages that paper the walls of the hero's apartment.
- He does not make to-do lists or scrawl reminders to himself on Post-its.
- When she goes inside to try and work the stove, she sees that Katrine has left little Post-its all over the house.
- With the camera, you can leave video messages for other family members on the door instead of Post-its, or engage in a Webcam chat session.
- Inside was a deck of cards with a sticky, yellow, Post-it note stuck to it.
- Up went Post-its on my bathroom mirror, front door, my car's dashboard: ‘Slow down.’
- It transpired blood test results attached on a Post-it to a referral letter had not been seen.