1después de impuestos
- He said the report found that Irish motor insurers made 11 times more post-tax profit than their British equivalents in the past 16 years.
- President Reagan's Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981 had the intention and the effect of increasing post-tax income inequality.
- He helps you decide what sorts of investments, in what kinds of accounts, will maximize your post-tax income.
- However, if the corporation pays taxes on its income and then distributes the post-tax profits to its shareholders in the form of dividends, then the shareholders pay taxes as well.
- The target return-on-equity figure will be calculated by dividing post-tax profit in a given year by average shareholders' funds in the year.
- Nevertheless, as a nation, we now owe 150% of our annual post-tax income, compared to about 140% for US consumers.
- If the £48,000 from his redundancy reduces that sum, it still means that over a three-year period he was able to accumulate from post-tax income somewhere in the region of £90,000 odd.
- If it is able to generate operating margins of just 3%, a figure below that of its competitors, the group would generate £100m in post-tax profits.
- Strip this out from its current market value of £185m, and investors are being asked to pay about 12-13 times expected post-tax profits.
- According to the Bank of England, borrowed money secured on housing - but not spent on housing - ran at 7.7% of national post-tax income during the late Eighties boom.
- This comes to over 8 ½% of our post-tax income, which is some spending spree!
- He said the profit per customer ratio was based on post-tax profits.
- Some analysts seem to think an operating margin of 30% is achievable, implying a business generating some £800m in post-tax profits.
- In the last financial year it made a few hundred crores in post-tax profit which it has the freedom to invest.
- More than £7bn was released in the fourth quarter of last year, equivalent to a massive 4% of post-tax income.
- Free income is defined as post-tax income less committed household expenditure on things like food and utilities - i.e., essential spending.
- What makes it worse is that it is a tax on an asset which has already been bought with post-tax income.
- The post-tax profit for the period has surged by more than 160 per cent to 120 million leva.
- They show the average post-tax income is £12,700 a year.
- In other words, one can really add 47 per cent in a sense, from post-tax income.