In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1franqueadora femeninomáquina franqueadora femeninoestampilladora femenino América Latina
- He wasn't my favorite person at work - once had a rather nasty confrontation with him regarding the postage meter - but what has happened to him is just plain wrong.
- Do you find yourself forgiving an employee who uses the office postage meter to mail personal letters?
- Did someone buy $25,000 worth of credit for their office postage meter?
- If you've got a postage meter, USPS certified, use that.
- The company is best known for its postage meters, but it also offers a wide range of financial, outsourcing, and professional services.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.