1(large picture)cartel masculinopóster masculinoafiche masculino
- Buying prints, posters and original artworks over the web is as easy as buying a book or CD.
- One dog had to be played Verdi on a continuous loop and another had to have his kennel decorated with Aston Villa posters.
- We hopped in one of many taxis decorated with posters of either Nelson Mandela or Marilyn Monroe.
- Maybe it was the association with Monsieur Dali, whose posters decorated many a bedsitter in my youth.
- Art is not alien; we all have pictures, posters and decorations hanging on our walls at home.
- Pupils at the local school have decorated the hall with posters on the theme of ‘hope’.
- Unlike a print or a poster, catalog sheets and computer screens never do it justice.
- Navy blue furniture and various sports team posters decorated the otherwise bland, creamy walls.
- His office is spare but comfortable, decorated with posters from previous shows and a few of his many theatre awards.
- It can be an original painting or reproduction, a poster, print or photo.
- The England players' training base in Portugal is decorated with giant posters of themselves.
- Clara bought some clothes and posters to decorate her room as well as some CDs and books.
- Law and politics books lie on the floor and posters decorate the walls.
- Balloons, posters and ribbons decorated the vehicles as they wove their way through the area.
- It was already decorated with posters from punk bands and some really cool art work.
- The walls of the shop were painted black and hung with medieval weapons, pictures discs and band posters.
- She had packed in ten minutes, even all her posters and pictures put away.
- Setting the picture down, I gazed over at the wall that held no pictures or posters.
- The walls were painted a plain but light cream and for the moment were bare of pictures or posters.
- A picture of a steam train in Edinburgh and an Intercity poster decorate a third wall.
2(person who posts online)posteador masculinoposteadora femenino
- I have to agree with the poster who basically said that the technology is irrelevant if the movie is no good.
- I agree with the poster who said the systems administrators responsible for this should be canned.
- Amazingly, other posters appear to have forgiven her and claim that it took courage to write what she did.
- Do a search and you will find newsgroups posters exclaiming the phrases and leaving puzzled and angry observers.
- Experts believe around 150 such lawsuits have been filed regarding anonymous message posters.