In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1postindustriala postindustrial society — una sociedad postindustrial
- The prominence of these command and control nodes within a global post-industrial economy is increasingly being linked to discourses of economic efficiency.
- A constant process of leapfrogging takes place between industrial and post-industrial economies.
- However, there are signs that in the post-industrial age unemployment in these countries, too, is rapidly taking on more permanent features.
- In our post-industrial age, would this radical government intervention grind capitalism to a halt?
- The post-industrial economy has created new kinds of low-paid workers for whom the principle of fighting for your rights remains as sound as it ever was.
- In fact, a good number of people are considering them vital to a healthy post-industrial economy, as they take the lowest-paid and most menial jobs.
- In fact, most of the activity in modern post-industrial economies is in the services sector.
- The Salzburg model cities are post-industrial entities - in many cases made by trade, which is now passing them by.
- In post-industrial capitalism, emotion management is commonly performed under economic and business pressures.
- The prototypical post-industrial forms of organization are networks, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and virtual organizations.
- Parents came to accept the need for all children in an advanced- or post-industrial economy to remain in school.
- You are not someone who is a new-age thinker, a post-industrial economist, putting those views.
- The story is the same for other post-industrial economies.
- However, the latter growth curve only delinks from the former in a post-industrial economy after having reached a high level of unsustainability.
- We went from a producer society, to this - the consumer society: post-industrial ideology.
- Part of the answer lies in the nature of economic growth in the post-industrial era, where less labour than one would like to have, is involved in new wealth creating technologies.
- In post-industrial economies population density is further intensified, with ever more immigrants flowing into cities.
- The book does not stint on references to early tax rebellions in order to emphasize the post-industrial era.
- But the post-industrial core's economy as a whole will continue to be like an airplane with only one working engine.
- This is the giant unwritten headline of our post-industrial economy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.