1cobertizo masculinomasculino galpón Río de la Plata
- The gardens surrounding the house are laid out on a number of different levels and include a potting shed and a range of unusual plants and shrubs including sea kale.
- Children showed him around the garden, including its potting shed, mini-pond and bird table and showed him pictures of recent frog spawn.
- You're more likely to find this spider down the end of your bed than in the potting shed.
- When my stepmother first saw it she described it as a series of potting sheds.
- No longer is it possible to be a weekend gardener, pottering around the potting shed.
- Last year, I saw Dierks' brews as they came to life in his potting shed.
- A greenhouse and potting shed occupy a far corner.
- It was too big and strong to be a potting shed and too small to be anything to do with the farm stores.
- There is also a potting shed and a large workshop with electric points.
- If I need to use the loo when I'm out in the potting shed, I now have to walk round the house to the front door.
- The suture room is something like an ill-kept potting shed, boxes of supplies strewn about the place and a sinister-looking bucket containing a thick white fluid and the head of a mop.
- Now, if you have a potting shed - which I don't - you're among the more blessed gardeners of the world.
- The resource centre was built on the foundations of an old potting shed, and recycled materials from the shed, like bricks, soil and windows, were used.
- Its outbuildings include a double garage, greenhouse, potting shed, kennels and workshop.
- However, the club's headquarters - a potting shed and greenhouse - was a far cry from today's grounds.
- Oh yes dear he's in his potting shed goodness knows what he's up to!
- There is also an Edwardian greenhouse, potting shed, garage and an air-raid shelter.
- She starts all melon seeds four to six weeks ahead in her potting shed so she can control germination with the right amount of warmth and moisture.
- The architectural language of sturdy walls and corrugated steel roofs evokes the potting sheds and nursery buildings that formerly occupied the site.
- As it is, voles dare not approach the potting shed, though they make free with the rest of the garden.