- We are sourcing material for a pair of pouffes back in Nottingham.
- Startled, they all plopped themselves into chairs or pouffes.
- In one canvas palace, beautiful people loafed around on pouffes, while those outside had to make do with slightly damp grass.
- A sunken lounge features Moroccan cushions and pouffes, while a dining alcove is covered in rich velvet drapes in red, orange and ochre.
- One wonders what bad experiences the sensitive prince has had with unsympathetic sofas or aggressive pouffes.
- The room was nicely furnished with two long couches and then a couple poufs.
- Ten minutes later I was sitting on a comfy pouffe in his garage listening to his contagious blend of pop, rock and punk songs telling of break-ups, ex-girlfriends and other adolescent troubles.
- An aperture in the back wall is incised in the form of an unmoulded stilted arch; there is one low table round which diners slump on leather pouffes; the other tables are covered in cloths of thick striped material.
- It is now the premier arena in the South East for leather sofas, suites, armchairs, recliners and the new vogue - suede and leather cube poufs.
- They have rubbishy foam sofas and the odd ironic beanbag, or leather pouffe.
- He would stand on a pouffe in our living room and conduct the orchestra with one of his mother's knitting needles.
- And the pouffe and the columns are all characteristics of the empire style.
- In further visits to the store trading standards officers found a second dangerous type of folding chair and a pouffe and throw which did not have the required labelling and fire safety information.