1(invariable adjective) azul pastel
1azul pastel masculino
- Soft pink, powder blue, lavender, and peach - these gentle colors set a mood of tranquility.
- She was wearing a long powder blue gown with shiny blue gloves.
- She was wearing a long, powder-blue nightshirt.
- The two wear circa '70s powder-blue polyester suits and vintage headsets.
- Administrators threatened to suspend anyone doing so - which backfired and led to halls full of powder blue.
- The four of them were wearing powder blue suits and already playing music.
- Hello, I have a wedding to go to and I'm not sure what color shoe I should wear with my powder blue outfit.
- She wore a skirt of powder blue with an ivory chiffon blouse that heightened her delicate physique and slender form.
- He looked around, taking in my pale powder blue walls and the white clouds I'd sponge-painted all around the room.
- Every year, some 3,000 of these exorbitant powder-blue stacks come cracking and groaning down the Labrador Sea.
- In front of the windows sat a line of cracked plastic molded seats with faded powder blue paint mounted to a rusting tubular bar.
- He had this powder blue mint Camaro convertible and he would drive this thing to and from the Senate and I thought it was unbelievable that a guy of his stature would drive around in this car.
- It took me a good half hour before I was out of the bathroom and when I walked out, he was completely dressed in a pair of semi-tight, pale blue jeans and a very tight powder blue T-shirt.
- She dressed in a pair of faded blue, denim cutoffs and an overly large, powder blue t-shirt that went down almost to her knees, covering her shorts.
- Yeah, the files exist in scattered formats in other places, but that powder blue box held the central, coherent files.
- The singer wore shocking pink and the other band members donned powder blue.
- As for the colour, she suggests champagne, pale cream or pink, or the silvery powder blue that she has worn before and does suit.
- My new room is powder blue and the bedspread is iris blossom print.
- The stranger sees a confident woman in a smart, powder-blue suit.
- They wore powder blue satin dresses with embroidered detail, and carried smaller versions of the bride's bouquet.