- Particulate matter, or soot, is produced by coal-fired power plants and diesel engines.
- Engineers said the power plant could be back online as early as today.
- But the path of electricity from a power plant to your wall socket is a rather, well, circuitous one.
- Heavy smoke from a burning power plant poured over the city of 500,000, and other buildings were also on fire.
- Players explore cobblestone streets, power plants and burning buildings as they hunt the malevolent beings.
- In this article, we will examine how a nuclear reactor and a power plant work.
- The smaller size may lead to a more economical fusion power plant.
- It might be a pasteurisation system or hydro plant or a nuclear power plant or refinery or something.
- To put a ribbon on this giveaway, some officials even want to provide taxpayer subsidies for building new power plants.
- He works at the local nuclear power plant as a safety engineer while she stays at home and raises the kids.
- It is a peat burning station and we had no objection to the power plant because of the peat burning history in the area.
- Plans are to bring gas to the village's schools, electric power plant and government buildings later.
- To start with, the electric power plant may burn out because of just about anything.
- On Dec.6, hundreds of protestors staged a rally at a wind power plant in the city over land compensation disputes.
- The move was meant to lower prices and encourage the building of more power plants.
- Energy efficiency reduces pollution and greenhouse gas emissions, primarily at the power plant.
- We keep him in a building that was originally designed as a nuclear power plant.
- So he went on silently, learning to be an engineer for an atomic power plant.
- In the wake of recent comments in support of the co-generation power plant, I feel compelled to put the record straight.
- The 1,875 megawatt plant is the largest privately owned combined-cycle gas turbine heat and power plant in the world.