In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1(feasibility)lo prácticolo factible
- And if practicality is your wont rather than sentimentality, you should still go.
- The value and practicality of disinfecting methods in the video were also questioned.
- For simultaneous decoration and practicality, hang bulletin boards to pin up paper and pictures.
- And they did speak, asking for more quality, more utility and more practicality.
- You'll find that practicality, safety and reliability are paramount to us.
- No matter how beautiful something looks, we always question its practicality.
- This is a kind of huge practicality, a hard-headed balancing act.
- Now she finds their practicality perfect for wet London days.
- But there's gotta be a way to combine practicality and hope.
- Why is the sheer practicality of plastic so seductive?
- They see it as overly commercial on one hand, but they appreciate its practicality on the other.
- She uses a good dose of common sense and everyday practicality.
- Combined practicality and authority may also be seen in doctors' white coats and policemen's helmets.
- The 60: 40 split rear seats offer a further quantum leap forward in terms of everyday, easy-to-use practicality.
- Lace-up boots became even more popular, valued now for their practicality.
- Many would agree with its desirability but most would question its practicality.
- Basically, our lack of support is largely administrative in nature, and is a policy based on practicality from our point of view.
- At their best, they bring a healthy dose of hands-on practicality to their efforts.
- Its comfort and practicality made it the ideal utility garment.
- Cost is usually a big factor in considering practicality of an alternative energy source.
1.2(personal quality)sentido práctico masculino
3practicalities pluralaspectos prácticos masculino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.