1(of an art, skill)profesional femenino
- As practitioners of the Dharma, we cannot ignore the state of confusion and bewilderment beings are going through.
- Clause 174 requires owners to notify licensed building practitioners who have worked on their homes.
- Producers are advised to consult their private veterinary practitioner for further advice on prevention and treatment.
- A major challenge for colleges of pharmacy is to produce competent pharmacy practitioners while minimizing student attrition.
- People with gallstones should consult a licensed health care practitioner trained in the use of botanical medicine before using ginger.
- In his publications and lectures, George showed that he was a skilled practitioner of the art of metaphorical economics.
- Who trains the Reiki practitioner to diagnose clients' problems?
- The development of the theory by other practitioners in the field was, again, slow.
- Today's practitioners and enthusiasts of the genre appear to be undeterred by these realities.
- I highly recommend trying it if you can find a practitioner in your area.
- An administrator - a licensed insolvency practitioner - is appointed to run the club.
- The remaining members include a general medical practitioner, a BBC journalist, and a theologian.
- Physician assistants and advanced registered nurse practitioners may not dictate verbal orders for inpatient medication orders.
- Ideally, individualized formulae would be prescribed by fully trained practitioners.
- But even the most diligent, conscientious, and competent practitioner will make mistakes.
- He is a skilled practitioner of the art of eye contact.
- The probability of users visiting an alternative medicine practitioner increased from 36.3 percent to 46.3 percent.
- There is a dearth of specialist practitioners in the field of community care and health law.
- Both the author and illustrator are prize-winning practitioners of their respective crafts.
- it would be because students displayed the outcomes expected of a competent practitioner.
2(doctor)médico masculinomédica femeninogeneral practitioner — (in relation to patient) médico de cabecera masculino