1cortezas con sabor a gambas femenino
- After picking up a clean white plate, you can make your way up one side of the hot buffet then back down the other, past soups, meat sauces, spare ribs, rice, noodles, prawn crackers, vegetables and finally puddings.
- However, the devils are tricky to find, so I suggest sprinkling with some bought crispy shallot instead - prawn cracker is good, too.
- The first comprised six flavoursome langoustines in a tempura batter as light as a prawn cracker, served on salad dressed with an interesting sweet basil oil.
- We didn't get to eat there as we hadn't booked in advance but our huge complimentary bowl full of prawn crackers were great to munch on.
- The children also enjoyed a little Chinese cuisine as they tucked into a feast of seaweed, rice parcels wrapped in lotus laves, dim sum, noodles and prawn crackers.