1rezarorar formallet us pray — oremos formal
- they pray to many deities — rezan a muchos dioses
- to pray for sb/sth — rezar / rogar por algn/algo
- they prayed for the victims/their souls — rezaron / rogaron por las víctimas/sus almas
- let us pray to God for strength — pidámosle / roguémosle a Dios que nos dé fuerzas
- to pray for rain — rezar para que llueva
- let's pray for an easy paper — recemos para que nos toque un examen fácil
- to be past praying for — no tener salvación
1Religiónshe prayed that God might help them — rogó a Dios que los ayudara
- I pray (to) God he's all right — Dios quiera que no le haya pasado nada
- Robert silently prayed to God, hoping that others were backing him up on this case.
- As well as this, consider getting involved in praying for the mission, or in helping out in a practical way.
- I went to the local chapel, and prayed to the Almighty for help.
- The only explanation for this is a miracle from God, as we had been praying for her at church.
- I silently prayed to God for guidance as to what to do next.
- She was helped through her exams by knowing that her vicar was praying for her to succeed.
- He looked like a priest praying for strength.
- People pray to these deities because they have an adoration for the deity and have a feeling of awe about it.
- If you wish to have children, you pray to the fertility goddess.
- We can discharge this obligation by simply praying for him as we pray for our dear ones and our own very selves.
- He would lie on the ground and gaze upward at the heavens and pray for deliverance.
- Muslims also pray in mosques on Friday, their holy day of the week.
- But hundreds of people gathered outside to sing hymns and pray on his behalf.
- Churches were praying for the souls of the kids caught up in the glare of those flashing lights.
- Today, for instance, women not only pray at the mosque but also participate in social activities there.
- So my advice is: pray more, sin less and live the life that God is calling you to live.
- I am a devout Christian who prays every day.
- People fervently pray, hoping to keep the calamities at bay.
- And I started to pray out loud, and I just became immediately calm.
- If that happens, please pray for my soul.
1pray be seated — por favor tomen asiento
- and what, pray (tell), is the point of this? — ¿y qué sentido tiene esto, si se puede saber?