In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1de ocasiónde segunda mano
- ‘So I was not convinced it was for me,’ said Clive, as he toyed lovingly with the electronic key fob for his pre-owned Mini.
- If you don't mind buying pre-owned, there are some great deals on the sales boards of watch enthusiast websites.
- So we started - we said, ‘Let's do a convoy, and drive a bunch of vehicles, pre-owned cars and trailers, down here.’
- While new vehicle sales will likely decline in May and June, coming off of a record first quarter, that doesn't mean the market will improve for pre-owned vehicles.
- At fifteen minutes to one, they parked an immaculate pre-owned red sports car in the hotel car park.
- About used cars, Ortiz says, ‘We have a pre-owned Ford site today in five markets throughout the United States.’
- Perhaps another car will do - we have several pre-owned selections that are also very nice.
- Our experts say the best way to protect your investment is to purchase a certified pre-owned vehicle.
- Even most standard pre-owned vehicle extended warranties offer much more protection than most ‘certified’ used car warranties.
- Beginning March 1, Richmond residents can take their pre-owned hockey equipment to their local Ford dealers to support a used hockey equipment drive for our local youth.
- The marketing research company in Brandon, Oregon, reports that 816,604 certified pre-owned cars were sold in 2001.
- A good portion of the cost can be reduced by using pre-owned equipment.
- In the first of this three-part series on buying used guns we'll learn what to look for when considering the purchase of a pre-owned semiautomatic handgun.
- At ‘True Value’ showrooms, you can get the value of your old car assessed scientifically and exchange it for a new or re-conditioned pre-owned vehicle.
- The pre-owned market is artificially propped up because there aren't any real replacements.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.