1(one who preaches)predicador masculinopredicadora femenino
- Of course I still would find time to visit my fellow preachers and evangelists around the state of Texas.
- It provides a tremendous chance to benefit from the ministry of other preachers.
- But pastors and preachers have particularly strong reasons to give themselves to prayer.
- Strictly speaking, missionaries are preachers of the gospel, dedicated and direct.
- Because it is filled with stories tied to Scripture, preachers will find it a rich resource.
- Throughout the history of the Church it has been seen in many preachers of the Gospel.
- The church is the seedbed of gospel preachers, and we must value and nurture what God plants among us.
- At the meeting, they see preachers preaching about sin to a big crowd of people.
- A new generation of fervent Sikh preachers is being educated in this seminary near Amritsar.
- Pray regularly from the pulpit for God to raise up preachers and missionary church planters.
- Preaching isn't the only thing preachers and churches are called to do, but it is the main thing.
- This, then, is the first reason why pastors and preachers are to give themselves to this ministry.
- Its proponents were often like visionaries, preachers of this new religion of nature.
- Little wonder that ordinary preachers find this a perplexing issue.
- We need first and foremost gospel preachers to help form gospel churches.
- The church needs preachers who have unhurried communion with God, who radiate something of the glory of God.
- Neither preachers nor church members should be ashamed of God's sovereign purpose.
- He was also one of the most popular preachers of his time.
- There have been preachers and religious leaders with that kind of natural charisma.
- So there was the crowd of preachers who knew one another, and met and prayed with one another.
2EEUU(minister)pastor masculinopastora femenino
3(advocate of sth)preconizador masculinopreconizadora femeninodefensor masculinodefensora femenino