- It homogenises things around the key demographic of the show (adolescent and pre-adolescent kids, particularly girls) to an unfortunate degree - but hey - this is commercial TV.
- Because his or her body is not ready yet, do not encourage your pre-adolescent child to participate in adult-style physical activity such as long jogs, using an exercise bike or treadmill, or lifting heavy weights.
- It really was an pre-adolescent boy's world for a while.
- For having fought enemy armies, they were apparently helpless in the face of five pre-adolescent girls.
- The qualities aimed for are those prized by pre-adolescent children: noise, distraction, and nervous excitement.
- It was hilarious nightmare fodder on a grand scale, the kind of misguided kiddy show that startled more pre-adolescents than it satisfied.
- Still other camps serve pre-adolescents who, bubbling and tripping along with enthusiasm and zeal, are clamoring to figure out the concept of ‘us.’
- Furthermore, the duration of the vaccine's effectiveness is not known, which means these pre-adolescents may end up needing boosters before they go off to college - when they'll be at a higher risk of catching the disease.
- She reveals, albeit incidentally, what makes ballroom practice so universal for these pre-adolescents: each wants to fit in and each has a keen desire to understand the adult world.
- When the war ends, the city is left with gangs of pre-adolescents armed to the teeth, who have neither qualms about murder nor basic reading and writing skills.