In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The seismic components of vocalizations were filtered and amplified separately from the acoustic signals to compensate for not having a preamplifier for the geophones.
- An amplifier probe hybridizes to a preamplifier forming a branched DNA complex and generating enough signal sites to be detected directly after labeling.
- Electric signals were measured on a set-up described previously, with the modification that a very low-noise homemade current preamplifier was used.
- The microphone signal was amplified by a low-noise preamplifier and was processed by a two-phase lock-in amplifier.
- To start with, you need a turntable or tape deck, a stereo preamplifier or integrated amp, a computer with a line-in audio jack (most desktops qualify, many laptops don't), and cables to hook them together.
- Placing the preamplifiers as close to the detectors as possible minimizes the output impedance for driving further stages.
- The cover has a surface thermally coupled to the preamplifier to conduct heat from the preamplifier.
- If you're interested in one of these link leads (contains a preamplifier and speaker, does not require a battery), and/or VHF and UHF radios to suit, give me a call or email.
- These antennas contain preamplifiers providing gain levels of 26 dB (standard gain) and 35 dB (high gain).
- We generally call the first stage the preamplifier, though it may be the only amplification stage.
- It is possible for the preamplifier to saturate on a strong signal and produce intermodulation products that degrade reception on adjacent channels.
- Microphone preamplifiers seem to come in two flavors these days: modern designs with lots of bells and whistles (such as EQ, dynamics and A / D converters) and vintage designs, which tend to take a more minimalist approach.
- In 1960, the concept of combining a mic/line preamplifier, low- and high-frequency equalizer, and an echo send into one small module that used only one connector was revolutionary.
- It adds an essential component: the decoder, which also serves as a preamplifier that can make audio adjustments and also select from among several sound sources.
- The present invention uses a novel shock-sensing method that is both reliable and low-cost, using a modified head preamplifier to detect servo fields from adjacent disk surfaces, as well as the disk surface being written or read.
- This makes it suitable for audio applications, including audio amplifiers and preamplifiers, home entertainment system, mixing desks and audio recording equipment.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.