- Eleven, even if it remains a dead law, it is not without its precipitant and pernicious consequences.
- Guided by these principles, he made several criticisms of the police as both background to and immediate precipitants of the disorders.
- Stress itself could be a possible precipitant of urticaria.
- It is reported by his mother who attended with him that he regularly will fly into a rage without precipitant, has poor recollection of the events and feels remorse and guilt afterwards.
- Last but not least, one should look for stress as a precipitant.