1precisión femenino(tool/instrument) de precisiónprecision bombing — bombardeo de precisión masculino
- precision engineering — ingeniería de precisión
- precision timing — sincronización
- It was Townsend who supplied a precision flick on to Cormac Mullins who saw his point blank shot saved by the Tullow keeper.
- But there will always be the need for the precision tool, designed and prepared for a specific scenario.
- Careful craftsmanship goes into the precision manufacturing of each nozzle orifice.
- It just looks like it might actually be fun to use, even though it is a precision instrument.
- Meehan could only blast over from the left hand side of the box after Ferguson slid a precision pass through to him.
- By then, Cooke was established as a precision engineer of genius.
- They would have had to smuggle in the precision machine tools necessary for new centrifuges.
- Even so-called precision bombing is only as accurate as the intelligence that guides it.
- The ability to take out precision targets in urban environments will be critical in future conflicts.
- Now even more airshow fans will be able to see the precision aerobatics.
- You wouldn't know that beneath her stripy shirt lurk stomach muscles which appear to have been carved from ebony with precision tools.
- Clint Stoerner swings his arm, flexing the muscles which will have to deliver a precision pass in the face of extraordinary pressure.
- Bullet molds are precision instruments, and must be used and stored carefully.
- It took a team of three technicians to coordinate the lasers and rotate the accelerator, using lasers to guide it to a precision hit.
- The accident-prone insurance industry is at it again, falling flat on its face with the precision timing of slapstick comedy.
- Torque wrenches are precision instruments and need to treated and operated carefully.