- As a precocious teenager, and now as a student, Millie has always shared her wild lifestyle with Jamie.
- A precocious composer (his earliest anthems date from c. 1663), he was sent to France and Italy about 1664 to study the latest fashions in music.
- As a boy, Freud was intellectually precocious and an extremely hard worker.
- She was a precocious child, it would seem, and already demonstrating where her adult interests would come to lie.
- A precocious child, he read voraciously and soon revealed an extraordinary aptitude for languages.
- There's still something of the precocious child about him.
- If I had my way I'd ban the most precocious kids from reading anything but Enid Blyton.
- The point is made early on that Daniel is an intellectually precocious child.