1(of woman) embarazo masculino(of woman) preñez femenino formal(of animal) preñez femenino
- Diabetes can develop during pregnancy in a woman who hasn't previously had the condition.
- Stretch marks happen when the skin is stretched a lot over a short period of time, such as during pregnancy.
- They are usually born after a normal, full-term pregnancy.
- We also asked women about use of nicotine replacement therapy during pregnancy.
- To date, however, the efficacy of nicotine replacement therapy in pregnancy is not known.
- The first test of any pregnancy is one that confirms the woman is pregnant.
- In the United Kingdom over a quarter of pregnant women who smoke continue to do so during pregnancy.
- They are shown that their future will be brighter if they avoid early pregnancy.
- We booked the first visit with our local general practitioner in the seventh week of pregnancy.
- The practice of screening all pregnant women for syphilis in every pregnancy should continue.
- Ectopic pregnancy is an important cause of maternal deaths in early pregnancy.
- First births were defined as births to women who had had no previous pregnancies or whose previous pregnancies had all ended in abortion.
- Prior to this pregnancy and in previous pregnancies there were no nasal symptoms.
- A baby's brain and spinal cord are formed from the neural tube very early in pregnancy.
- Measles in pregnancy can cause miscarriage, premature labour or a baby with low birth weight.
- We asked all participants about any pregnancies, age at first pregnancy, numbers of pregnancies, and their outcomes.
- Secondary infertility is when there have been one or more pregnancies but a further pregnancy has proved impossible.