1(person) lleno de prejuicios(person) prejuiciado América Latinato be prejudiced against/in favor of sth/sb — estar predispuesto en contra de/a favor de algo/algn
- Such prejudiced views and blinkered thinking, unfortunately, are not just confined to the right.
- As representative of the small community of women in science, the work of these women showed that the search for the best minds in science cannot be limited by a prejudiced view of gender.
- This, however, proved an entirely unreasonable and prejudiced view, and one I quickly revised.
- Anyone who reads the Biblical Commission's document will find these and many other prejudiced views thoroughly discredited.
- Their prejudiced ideological view of each other lingered on.
- Of course, these beliefs do not reflect reality; they reflect the prejudiced views of those who hold them.
- Demeaning, degrading, bigoted, and prejudiced ideas and behaviours are fought every day around the world.
- They examined whether racially prejudiced attitudes could have a negative influence on the contact-recognition relationship.
- Attitudes towards Jews vary across the five countries surveyed with Belgians, Germans and the French ‘most likely to hold a prejudiced view of Jews’.
- Although my father had prejudiced views, I came to know those people.
- You're not supposed to show yourself to be at all prejudiced or bigoted.
- More generally, various dimensions of prejudice matter to understanding both prejudiced attitudes and discriminatory behavior.
- She took a big breath and sighed, ‘I'm sorry for losing my temper for no reason, and calling you a chauvinistic, sexist, prejudiced pig.’
- One reason it is difficult to assess discrimination is that changes have occurred in the nature of prejudiced attitudes and discriminatory behaviors.
- After all, who would allow a prejudiced view or ideal to influence the formation of the core of one's character or values?
- We can't have it both ways: we can't condemn segments of a community for their prejudiced, simplistic views when we ourselves are using other simplistic prejudiced views to come to our conclusions.