1.1(period)(de primer ministro) mandato masculino
- Being sceptical about the polls is, of course, convenient at this phase of his premiership.
- This must be the fastest rise to premiership of someone elected to the senate - just three days.
- So, on the evidence of the bulk of his first premiership, what kind of political animal are we dealing with?
- Against the odds, however, he has enjoyed the most successful three months of his entire premiership.
- Finding a more robust role in the world is emerging as a hallmark of Koizumi's premiership.
- The last mission of his premiership will be finding policies to neutralise both.
- Reporters claim that he is desperately alone, at a turning point in his premiership.
- The period of Mendès France's premiership saw the rise of the Poujadist movement.
- There is a choice and, if he does not make it, ultimately it will wreck his premiership.
- He has had to swallow the remains of what was once a great strategic ambition of his premiership.
1.2(office)cargo de primer ministro masculino
(in England)the Premiership — la Primera División