- A good comedy movie is also one that is dripping with humour in small doses, so that even a preposition or a pronoun at a given moment seems hilarious.
- It's quite different from English, too, in that it puts the verb at the end of the sentence and uses postpositions instead of prepositions.
- Moreover, many words have uses without meanings - personal names, prepositions, conjunctions, and the like are cases in point.
- There is plenty of evidence that even educated Americans often believe that there is something wrong with sentences ending in prepositions.
- When challenged to come up with words of another language, most people will respond with nouns and verbs rather than auxiliaries, prepositions, and the like.