In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Data that is relatively static is preprocessed and stored as a text representation in databases enabling search engines to perform matches more quickly.
- This technique preprocesses scripts periodically, but only if they are accessed.
- To give the dishes their distinctive flavors, Sam explained that the oil and the sauces that the restaurant uses have been preprocessed with the addition of several important ingredients in them.
- With Americans taking one of every two meals out, and increasingly relying on preprocessed foods when ‘cooking’ at home, packaging plays a critical role in the way we eat.
- By preprocessing intensely experienced feelings or entrenched opinions in this manner, family members can take a needed first step toward defusing habitual problems in communication.
- I think that ‘fast’ food and the use of preprocessed ingredients, whether at home or in restaurants, probably has more to do with the current rise of obesity than anything.
- The preprocessed food packages were sectioned trays covered in a foil sealant.
- In the first major step, the input models are preprocessed to build a hierarchical data structure which is as an approximation to the input models.
- A multi-resolution display tool uses preprocessed images from the slide to create a mosaic, which shows multiple frames at the same time.
- We have chosen the second approach, and this section describes how the density has been preprocessed.
- As a consequence, a little extra complexity is added to video preprocessing.
- We preprocess, enhance, and classify the data in multiple steps.
- The program facilitates preprocessing of the imported text files.
- Data preprocessing and analysis were divided into several phases.
- On the contrary, rather careful preprocessing is needed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.