In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1preproducción femenino(script) (before noun) de preproducción
- The story-board is created in pre-production and is a breakdown of every shot, location and scene to be filmed.
- Sadly for them, this film was ‘too late’ by the time it began pre-production in Italy.
- And these pre-production facilities are the backbone of any film production.
- During pre-production, we identified the key points that we wanted to achieve, number one being to scare the players.
- But I was afraid during pre-production and shooting because I knew the subject of the film was a man getting close to death.
- It was also clear early in pre-production that the new puppets were not quite as human as had been expected and that making them move realistically on screen was harder than ever.
- The pre-production art is all stunning, although it still does not answer how this stuff is going to look in three dimensions.
- Now if you're filming a longer feature or being paid for a project, pre-production planning is essential.
- Also included with this pre-production unit was a small user's manual.
- You get to see production every step of the way, from story sessions to pre-production to filming to the post-production.
- After several pre-production meetings to get to know one another, we began filming.
- We were over there for six weeks in pre-production and we had just began to shoot when all hell broke loose.
- To ensure that everything and everyone will be in place on shoot day, pre-production should begin as soon as the scripts are approved.
- We essentially spent about a year in pre-production, research, and design, and built this game in the last twelve months.
- It is understood that another 44 employees in pre-production and production support are also set to be made redundant.
- To start next year, we're going to tour for just a couple of months, and then we'll get back in the studio to start pre-production for the second record.
- But this time I was in on pre-production meetings so I really felt more a part of the development of it, which was great.
- Everywhere you looked, one musical was in either pre-production or general release.
- It's stunning to see how quickly he adapts and figures out what must be done during this very early stage of pre-production.
- Plenty of detail on every aspect of the film from pre-production to opening night is covered.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.