1presentador masculinopresentadora femenino
- He is also a reporter and presenter on the television news programme BBC London News.
- BBC Talent is looking for weather presenters for English regional television news.
- On radio, Barry was the first presenter of Talkback on Radio Ulster and presented Good Morning Ulster.
- But he is back with the BBC as the presenter of a new chat show with sporting personalities.
- He was one of the few radio presenters in the UK to have interviewed Marvin Gaye.
- The BBC is not immune to this, with programmes and presenters behaving exactly as their commercial counterparts.
- Three BBC Radio Norfolk presenters are swapping seats to present new shows at the radio station from 8 July.
- Television presenters and radio DJs will also be at the show to meet and greet their fans.
- In each programme the presenters visit a location and use moves suggested by that location to introduce a song and its dance routine.
- He most recently worked as one of the main anchor presenters of ITN News Direct, in London.
- The girl, Fiona, leaves for Birmingham and becomes a popular presenter for a national radio show.
- Television and radio presenters Mike Smith and Sarah Green were there to wave everyone off and Miss Green herself took part.
- Paul Honeyman was a news presenter with Tyne Tees Television in Newcastle.
- There will also be hands-on activities and the chance to talk informally with well known presenters from TV and radio.
- He was also a former presenter of the BBC Radio Four disability programme Does He Take Sugar?
- Temporary presenters for the programmes will host the shows while further consideration is given to who will take over in the long term.
- Baker did not appear in vision because at that time presenters did not appear on screen.
- You are the guest of an Asian presenter on a multi-cultural radio programme.
- The newspapers were full of it, radio and television presenters blabbed on about it.
- Everyday we're making a real difference to people's lives - and not many radio presenters can honestly say that!