- In 1933 and 1935, for example, the presidium called for the ‘more bold and decisive promotion of women into leadership positions.’
- She was in Brisbane with other presidium members, some of whom attended the UN General Assembly the following month.
- There are also many Kohl supporters in the party presidium.
- The presidium will hold a meeting to discuss the schedule and the agenda of the assembly this afternoon at 2pm.
- Political weight has been involved in the antigovernment protests, with some opposition leaders calling for an establishment of a presidium to replace the current government whom they claim had lost public confidence.
- She was so distrustful that she was only prepared to report verbally on the program's content to the party presidium just one week before the presentation of the finished document.
- Four other colleagues from the presidium were also taken into custody.
- The detention and trial of some presidium leaders, and the rapprochement with other members of the elite also reflects some of the proposals.
- Often they could not see the speaker or presidium even by craning their necks.
- Supported by other officers, the President and Vice-Presidents form a Presidium or Bureau which organizes the Committee's business.