- I think Benji had fun over his birthday, he certainly got millions of lovely cards and some nice pressies.
- I'm taking the afternoon off to eat lunch at our favourite restaurant (if we can fit it in after our mid-morning indulgences), and then go buy myself a birthday prezzie.
- Well, I did buy one Christmas pressie and Mum bought a birthday pressie but apart from that nothing.
- She's at St. Richards maternity ward if anyone wants to visit and take prezzies!
- If you're looking for Christmas pressies that don't take up much space, or for someone who really does have everything, then I can thoroughly recommend the new breed of catalogues which ship your gift to someone who needs it.
- I would love to claim that I'm far too mature and sensible to need birthday pressies - but the simple truth is that I'm far more shallow than I care to admit!
- Last night we gave Dad a lift over to my Brother's to take his birthday pressies.
- Now it's off to try and fix the garden fence (which as mysteriously fallen down though I haven't noticed much wind of late) before wrapping Xmas pressies and heading off for five days of family Xmas joy.
- There is now quite a nice little stack of birthday pressies in the corner of the bedroom.
- I had some cards and a pressie waiting for me in the post.
- A refuge worker who called in to collect the pressies was overjoyed.
- With special offers on beauty products and a wide range of flowers, plants, confectionery, gifts, cakes and wine, if you're struggling to decide on the perfect prezzie, gift vouchers could be the solution.
- ‘Nan gets lots of pressies because of being 95 and is inundated with gifts,’ said Jackie.
- So I ended up with a much higher salary, 4 weeks off, and leaving pressies - can't argue with that.
- This would be great for my Mother as a light-hearted pressie to go with her card, so I purchased it.
- I still think it was a lovely gesture on the part of my folks to give it to me, and it's still one of the best birthday prezzies ever.
- A group of ex-pats had clubbed together to provide pressies for an orphanage in town and we showed up (with Santa) to deliver.
- This week has been a good one, I got birthday pressies that were totally unexpected, I got stuff I bought off e-bay, and I have been nominated for president.
- If you fancy exchanging separate prezzies, check out what's on offer for men beyond the socks-and-cufflinks variety.
- Yesterday, I went shopping for Xmas prezzies and ended up buying myself a karaoke machine instead.