In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lista de precios femenino
- Interestingly, only one salon in the survey, Zeba, provided a price list for customers to take with them to familiarise themselves with prices or to enable them to compare prices with other salons.
- ‘If all you are giving your customers is a list of products that they can buy and a price list, there is little incentive for them to return unless your prices are way under everyone else's,’ he says.
- Significantly, I noticed that soft drinks were not included in the price list, leaving the management to charge whatever they feel they can get away with in this area.
- As there are few documents for the factory, other than a price list, it is difficult to date the introduction of these shapes and wares, although many are in the lavish style of the 1820s.
- In an effort to avoid having an endless number of models on the price list, Mazda Ireland has a current choice of four.
- The reduced prices have been applied to the full contents of the parts price list and in some instances, prices have been reduced by more than 60%.
- He looked down at the price list taped to the counter, where it said Americano, 20 oz, $1.95.
- I contemplate buying a few products from La Prairie's skincare range, but baulk at the price list.
- Hotel owners must announce their rates for overnight stay and other services they provide on a price list displayed prominently near the reception desk and in each room.
- The Killarney hotelier said all hotels are legally obliged to submit a maximum price list for accommodation and that list must also be placed on public display in each bedroom.
- Intel yesterday pared back its price list, chopping up to 34.1 per cent of what it charges for its top-end Xeon DP processors.
- She glanced at a large price list displayed by the cash register.
- In 1996, 15 years later I came across the original price list.
- A note at the top of the price list says, ‘Following the tradition of Asian cultures, we have designed a menu ideal for sharing.’
- Surviving invoices, a catalogue, a price list, and advertisements reveal the variety of hardware Robinson made.
- This site will display a different price list for each reseller.
- The new car is on sale now, providing a range of high-spec cars, a choice of petrol or diesel engines, and a price list starting at a respectable £13,350.
- The company should also publish a price list for Windows and charge all computer makers the same rate schedule.
- Judging from their price list, the carer costs would be £9.20 an hour on weekdays, £10.92 at weekends and £18.08 on bank holidays.
- Hewlett-Packard has raised printer consumables price for the fifth time in a year - the dealer price list is now 28 per cent higher than 1999.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.