In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1atención sanitaria primaria femeninoatención primaria (de salud) femenino
- Many patients also regard hospital specialists with more authority than the providers of primary health care.
- In general, indigenous health services are more convincing at the level of primary health care.
- Our review lends support to an increased involvement of nurse practitioners in primary care.
- In the Australian healthcare system general practitioners provide the most accessible primary health care for adolescents.
- Each medical university has a vice chancellor responsible for primary health care.
- The model that has been replicated in almost all the countries is the introduction of community health workers to provide local primary health care services.
- A variety of mental health professionals such as counsellors work in primary care.
- The aim of this study was to identify referral pathways from primary care for women with ovarian cancer.
- Having health insurance was associated with utilization of both primary health care and drug treatment.
- Most of us think of the NHS as hospitals - but the bulk of healthcare is primary care.
- He said his department was busy trying to strengthen primary health care by bringing clinics closer to the areas without hospitals or clinics.
- Epilepsy is the most common neurological condition encountered in primary health care in the United Kingdom.
- Explanation of risk factors and preventive options must be provided by primary care.
- This program will not diminish the role of the local physician who provides primary health care for the child.
- Surely primary health care should entail providing a readily accessible service with the doctors offering personal care to their own patients.
- These plants are well known to local inhabitants who are still resorting to folk remedies for their primary health care.
- Most patients viewed primary care as the cornerstone of their physical and mental health care.
- Nurse practitioners are increasingly used as points of first contact in primary care.
- Our study shows that cisapride has no place in the treatment of heartburn in primary care.
- It may be possible to manage some of the demand for PSA testing in primary care.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.