1proxeneta femeninoalcahuete masculinoalcahueta femenino
- On our premises, without exception, they are condemned to remain exploited with the hands of the procurers.
- Women indicated that preparation, preference, availability, and cost were barriers; these factors did not appear to be major barriers for men, and likely reflect women's continued role as the main procurers of food for families.
- One girl indentured in the early 1980s reported that her mother was tricked by Han procurers who had promised a waitressing job.
- Nor were women the only targets of these deportations: men believed to be involved as procurers or associates of prostitutes were also excluded.
- These foreign women have voiced complaints that they receive only about one-third of the above proceeds, with the remainder going to the procurers or for ‘protection.’
- The procurer of the minor has also been prosecuted under the law, receiving a five year sentence and a fine of 20,000 yuan.
- A restaurant manager gave him a job frying chicken but that manager turned out to be a procurer of talent for the sex business.
- Howard was effectively acting as a procurer, as a pimp.
- A quarter of child deaths could be prevented by immunisations, according to the head of a multi-billion-dollar vaccine procurer.
- The procurer must be able to be shown to have acted with knowledge of the contract, and with the intention to interfere with the claimant's contractual rights.
- Some of those disability providers have ended up in a very invidious and ambiguous situation of acting, basically, as a procurer to obtain sex for their clients.
- There are at least three reports each year of procurers kidnapping maids off the street and forcing them into prostitution.
- When officers investigated they discovered that she was working at a bar in South Pattaya and acting as a procurer for the sexual services of her eight-year-old daughter.
- A British man was arrested for filming and performing sexual acts with young boys and a Thai part-time fortuneteller has been charged with acting as a procurer.
- I think it's probably one of those vicious circles - as long as it is considered ‘shameful’ to be a sex trade worker, it will be considered shameful to be a procurer, and vice versa.
- The suggestion in the counselor's reference is that it must be the procurer's purpose to produce the actus reus.
- Another procurer is awaiting trial in the Nepalese capital Kathmandu accused of selling 200 women.
- Have you ever unlawfully distributed or sold controlled substances, or been a prostitute or procurer for prostitutes?
- The man was an Arab of upper class, he was a procurer of women for Middle Eastern men of high rank, and he claimed that he had brought women in for the Middle Eastern embassies in Washington.
- Many procurers will woo and even marry a young girl to win her trust.
- The depths of poverty make the area easy pickings for brothel agents, or Aunties, as the procurers of young girls are known locally.
- Most were offered jobs in the city or tricked into bogus marriages by procurers promising them a new life in India.
- The bill did include more rigorous punishment for procurers and for the clients of under-age prostitutes, and a reduction in penalties for adult prostitutes.
- Whether an accomplice is described as an aider, abettor, counsellor, or procurer seems to depend partly on ordinary language, and partly on specific judicial decisions.
- He acted as chauffeur and procurer of prostitutes and was more like a paid private assistant.