In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1colocación de productos femenino
- The sharks look more like killer whales and there is a ridiculous amount of product placement for a film ostensibly marketed towards children.
- We are beginning to test the waters to determine the best way to integrate this product placement and sponsorship.
- The important thing was that neither Motorola nor Ericsson were doing any product placement at the time.
- Still, others in the ad industry balk at the retro idea of sponsorship and product placement.
- The film represents a high water mark in the art of product placement, where companies persuade studios to feature their wares on screen.
- The film is so full of product placement, you know there is no shame in Hollywood.
- We don't really do traditional advertising, and we don't have to pay for product placement.
- The agency will also have a designated division for branded content, sponsorship and product placement in film and television.
- Prior GM promotions have covered vehicle product placement in the Lethal Weapon movie franchise.
- The film is one enormous set, with product placement everywhere and the camera crew ever keen to test crane shots.
- Nearly every shot - every shot, and this is no exaggeration - features some sort of product placement.
- Clairol, Clinique and OPI nail polish all have product placement as well.
- Is the movie Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle good product placement or a 90-minute ad?
- Louise Fletcher carries The Good Book around so much that it comes close to being product placement.
- Shen recently wrote an article about the rise of product placement and embedded marketing in Chinese films.
- The basic rule, according to its guidelines, is that ‘there must be no product placement in programmes’.
- To prevent surreptitious advertising, consumers will be informed at the start of a programme that product placement is in use.
- As a result, the cigarette companies adopted a voluntary code that purportedly ended product placement in films.
- One thing notable about Beautiful is its extreme use of product placement.
- If one buys into that theory, even product placement as simple as a brand mention becomes attractive.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.