- The term ‘graphic design’ took hold in the years after the Second World War as a way of describing and promoting an increasingly professionalised form of activity.
- The development education fund professionalised a group of activists who now no longer sharpen that cutting edge, and there has been a real loss of engagement with the public as a result.
- Auditing was increasingly professionalized and founded on concepts of prudence.
- On one hand, they are gradually desensitized by the increasing popularized and professionalized humanities.
- I think that it is recognized that there is a further need to professionalize the activities that they are conducting.
- This represented a serious attempt to professionalize the military establishment.
- Charles said that the current projects are designed to professionalize youth work in St Lucia.
- There have been much more concerted attempts to professionalize management education, and to base general management expertise in formalized education.
- Some of the framers did apparently envisage that one day the National Guard and the Police Force would be professionalised.
- We have been working hard to coordinate, streamline, and professionalize the management functions of the firm.