In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1competencia femeninolevel of proficiency — nivel de competencia masculino
- before noun proficiency pay — bono de competencia
- proficiency test — prueba de habilidad / competencia
- Penalty corner hits are an additional weapon to his accomplished all-round proficiency.
- What it does test is verbal ability, not your proficiency in topics you learned in English class.
- Each time you gain a level, you simply receive some ‘skill points,’ and you can spend those points on things like ability scores, weapon proficiencies, and skills.
- The gags almost seem muted by the technical proficiency of a practiced master of cinema.
- A relationship between a child's age and proficiency in early math skills also exists.
- Of these, dexterity or technical proficiency is considered to be of paramount importance among surgical trainees.
- Her gift is a pop proficiency that's rarer than musicianship in that she keeps people curious.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.