1(person)Informática programador masculinoInformática programadora femeninoTelevisión Radio encargado de programación masculinoTelevisión Radio encargada de programación femenino
- Experienced Java programmers and project leaders will benefit from this book by comparing notes out of experience.
- A good understanding of signals is important for an application programmer working in the Linux environment.
- Each programmer is allowed no more than seven days to work on a project.
- Today's programmers are still writing code the same way their predecessors did, using the same languages.
- All the really good game programmers work for themselves anyway.
- To start with, many programmers don't understand database design or query efficiency.
- Bob is a software computer programmer and Mary previously worked as an executive secretary.
- Two of the programmers were eventually hired on as full-time employees at regular salaries.
- If they could, they'd fire me tomorrow and hire another programmer.
- The code is relatively simple yet will look odd to even the most experienced Perl programmers.
- So what about Linux, the effort of thousands of programmers around the world?
- Throughout my 20s I was a computer programmer writing software for IBM mainframes.
- Freelance programmers don't take vacations like this.
- Experienced Java programmers are likely to be more at home with this latest revision.
- Many of the most skilled programmers resented what was happening to their trade.
- The Java language provides some classes and it likewise allows individual programmers to construct their own.
- Open source programmers realize this and are beginning to cater toward simplicity.
- Academia has managed to secure significantly more funding than open source programmers.
- Denmark apparently lacks skilled game programmers and Danish games companies are having difficulty finding staff.
- Likewise, only a fraction of all the programmers around the world speak English.