In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(person)Informática programador masculinoInformática programadora femeninoTelevisión Radio encargado de programación masculinoTelevisión Radio encargada de programación femenino
- Experienced Java programmers and project leaders will benefit from this book by comparing notes out of experience.
- A good understanding of signals is important for an application programmer working in the Linux environment.
- Each programmer is allowed no more than seven days to work on a project.
- Today's programmers are still writing code the same way their predecessors did, using the same languages.
- All the really good game programmers work for themselves anyway.
- To start with, many programmers don't understand database design or query efficiency.
- Bob is a software computer programmer and Mary previously worked as an executive secretary.
- Two of the programmers were eventually hired on as full-time employees at regular salaries.
- If they could, they'd fire me tomorrow and hire another programmer.
- The code is relatively simple yet will look odd to even the most experienced Perl programmers.
- So what about Linux, the effort of thousands of programmers around the world?
- Throughout my 20s I was a computer programmer writing software for IBM mainframes.
- Freelance programmers don't take vacations like this.
- Experienced Java programmers are likely to be more at home with this latest revision.
- Many of the most skilled programmers resented what was happening to their trade.
- The Java language provides some classes and it likewise allows individual programmers to construct their own.
- Open source programmers realize this and are beginning to cater toward simplicity.
- Academia has managed to secure significantly more funding than open source programmers.
- Denmark apparently lacks skilled game programmers and Danish games companies are having difficulty finding staff.
- Likewise, only a fraction of all the programmers around the world speak English.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.