1coloquial(in US: ball)(at school) baile del colegio masculino(at university) baile de la facultad masculino
- Well, junior prom is coming up, and I have a boyfriend.
- Kaitlyn was always going to win prom queen, just to show up Karen.
- She'll never make it to the prom, graduate from high school, or get married and have a family of her own.
- He was decent but definitely not the guy I would call as a prom date.
- If everyone had their prom in a gym, the world would be happier.
- Knowledge expands her mind, but emotionally she's about as advanced as a high school prom queen.
- Both parties are courting this constituency like a nerd trying to con a cheerleader into attending the senior prom.
- In their senior year, they won both homecoming and prom king and queen.
- Yes, they had danced before at their proms, but he had done nothing like this.
- Trust me, by the time you experience the fun of dating in college, your prom will seem like a distant memory!
- The group of friends entered the dance floor of the prom.
- Senior prom is traditionally one of the highlights of high school for American students.
- The prom is a formal dance, usually sponsored by a high school or a college.
- Senior prom is probably the highlight of many people's high school career.
- Morgan had skipped every prom and special occasion possible.
- Erica came over after school so we could see each other's prom pictures.
- Even her white prom gown and naturally curly hair look vaguely repulsive.
- I didn't go to the prom and I wasn't a cheerleader.
- I skipped prom, and (if memory serves) commencement, and I never regretted it.
- They burst in and thought it was a high school prom party.
- Compare the beginnings of the two symphonies that I will be conducting at this year's Proms.
- Finally, there are proms of popular classics, from the sort of easy-listening pieces that fill Classic FM, through to orchestral versions of hits by Queen.
- So, today, as I walked along the prom, I resolved to buy Ulysses.
- We toddled along the prom then had a stroll on the blue flag sands.
- There will be a zero tolerance campaign on graffiti and litter, new toilets for the disabled on the lower prom near Clacton Pier and new showers installed within weeks.
- If I'd remembered, I'd have tuned into the first night of the proms instead.
- We walked along the prom to the part of the beach where Edward was allowed to run about on the sands.
- A lot of people said it was like the last night of the proms.
- We rode our bikes along the prom on Sunday afternoon.
- It also objects to the closure of the public footpath running alongside the river wall at the prom which could stay shut for 18 months while the work is carried out.
- An early arrival meant we had time for a horse-drawn tram ride along the prom and an electric train connection to Laxey.
- Last time I was there the tide was in, so the best we could do was walk along the prom, making clucking noises at the jet-skiers disrupting the peace.
- They had banned people using the prom but have now discovered a by-law held by the beach patrol making it illegal for people to ride them on the beach.
- The restaurant is intimate with only a few tables overlooking the famous prom and south pier.
- His career highlights include a concerto appearance at the RTE proms and his debut CD of works by Schumann and Schubert.
- While walking on the prom on Saturday night, close to the entrance to the stone jetty, I came across a dog waste bin overflowing with rubbish.
- Is it just me, or did I see the entire population of Henman Hill at the last night of the proms?
- There's a lovely prom to cycle, roller-blade or just amble along and the sweep of sand along the bay is raked over daily.
- I find the waves banging over the prom have a similar effect on me as a lava lamp.
- The system would enable the station to broadcast events such as the night at the proms held at the Leonard Cheshire Home, Honresfeld, Littleborough, every year.
- For the proms they range from £26 for adults and £13 for children, also with reductions for advanced bookings.
- My allocated time was too short for a stroll along the prom, so I picked up a small ice-cream cone from the stall next door, and took a turn around the park.
- Next stop was for lunch, on the prom at Aberdeen beach.
(in UK)concierto en el que parte del público está de pie