In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(pop video)video promocional masculinovideo de promoción masculinovídeo promocional masculino Españavídeo de promoción masculino España
- Star Plus has already started airing the promo, enticing viewers with short clips from the movie.
- He is about to go around the world on a promo tour for his toy.
- It's supporting the promo with press advertising and in-store marketing.
- This is your typical promo spot for the film that adds little insight into the making of the movie.
- Its chief virtue at the moment is that on it you are least likely to encounter advertising or in-house promos.
- Animation is also being used to create content for ad films and commercials, as also for television promos and montage sequences.
- The promos for the film were a part of an exhibition of black and white pictures by renowned cameramen.
- First, Mick Foley cut an exceptional promo to explain his return to WWE.
- I also remember seeing the newsreel of the promo for the film on a video at Cliff's house.
- You know, he would come on my show and he would do promos.
- Local cable partners will support with promo spots to encourage kids to sign up.
- The promo clips are thoughtful considering this is the second disc in the series.
- Each disc contains two episodes with their original TV promo spots, which are quite fun to watch.
- A teaser online promo began in February to help drive traffic between the partner sites.
- Damian Harris knows about the potential power of a good promo video.
- Television promos of the latest films provide a glimpse of the songs in the film.
- The promos for the new format, however, have been nothing short of bizarre.
- Finally, the usual lot of TV promos and trailers are included as well.
- A back-to-school promo with Borders Bookstores includes goodie bag giveaways for kids.
- Radio promos are to follow, with winners attending a launch party at an undetermined venue.
2EEUURadio Televisiónanuncio masculino
3Britanico(publicity campaign)promoción femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.