In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(pop video)video promocional masculinovideo de promoción masculinovídeo promocional masculino Españavídeo de promoción masculino España
- Local cable partners will support with promo spots to encourage kids to sign up.
- Its chief virtue at the moment is that on it you are least likely to encounter advertising or in-house promos.
- I also remember seeing the newsreel of the promo for the film on a video at Cliff's house.
- Television promos of the latest films provide a glimpse of the songs in the film.
- A teaser online promo began in February to help drive traffic between the partner sites.
- First, Mick Foley cut an exceptional promo to explain his return to WWE.
- He is about to go around the world on a promo tour for his toy.
- Animation is also being used to create content for ad films and commercials, as also for television promos and montage sequences.
- This is your typical promo spot for the film that adds little insight into the making of the movie.
- It's supporting the promo with press advertising and in-store marketing.
- Damian Harris knows about the potential power of a good promo video.
- Radio promos are to follow, with winners attending a launch party at an undetermined venue.
- The promos for the new format, however, have been nothing short of bizarre.
- You know, he would come on my show and he would do promos.
- Star Plus has already started airing the promo, enticing viewers with short clips from the movie.
- The promo clips are thoughtful considering this is the second disc in the series.
- Each disc contains two episodes with their original TV promo spots, which are quite fun to watch.
- The promos for the film were a part of an exhibition of black and white pictures by renowned cameramen.
- Finally, the usual lot of TV promos and trailers are included as well.
- A back-to-school promo with Borders Bookstores includes goodie bag giveaways for kids.
2EEUUTelevisión Radioanuncio masculino
3Britanico(publicity campaign)promoción femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.