1obseso de la tecnología masculino coloquialobsesa de la tecnología femenino coloquial
- The numbers can by consent, pretty much look after themselves, with some tender loving care from propeller-heads.
- Keep it up, and don't let neurotic propeller-heads ever made you think anything is wrong.
- One of the propeller-heads in the front office noticed the stats of a pitcher on a small college team.
- In non-propeller-head speak, it means that instead of continually re-using IP addresses, they are simply used up until there are none left.
- However committee members weren't convinced by the argument that the propeller-head start-ups don't face the same social obligations.