In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Comercio(con las condiciones de emisión) prospecto masculino
- A prospectus for potential sponsors raises the prospect of boarding academies.
- Many university prospectuses talk about ‘access’ to courses by disabled students, but the encouragement needs to start earlier.
- Then he busily flicks through the university's Life Sciences prospectus in search of inspiration.
- We believe that this should enable institutions to take account of the provisions in finalising their prospectuses for the academic year 2000-2001.
- I need to sit down with the prospectus from each university and my notes from visiting them and make a table comparing the two.
- Northern Ireland was the first to scrap league tables, in 2001, instead requiring schools to publish their own annual results in prospectuses for parents to read.
- Andy said he has been looking through college websites and prospectuses to decide which course will suit him best and has opted for a course at the University of Bath in Swindon.
- I need to quit procrastinating and sit down with all the prospectuses, leaflets and my notes from the two universities I'm considering as my first choice.
- ‘We have only just started college and we are already being bombarded with university prospectuses,’ says Lydia.
- I nodded, but obviously he couldn't see me, and neither could anyone else, seeing as I'd gone out of my mom's way after she'd spotted all the college prospectuses and started her anti-escape campaign all over again.
- After finding a vacancy in your chosen subject area, read the university/college prospectus.
- Just how much faith can investors have in glossy prospectuses?
- University websites and prospectuses gave admissions information directed at pupils aged over 16 years, but this was not experienced as meaningful by the younger age groups in this study.
- He has already publicly backed the idea of a remake and is quoted in the prospectus issued to potential investors in the movie.
- He would be seen carting home university prospectuses and claimed he was on the verge of being accepted to one of the top colleges.
- The prospectuses and programs of most American colleges and universities claim to educate for citizenry.
- The prospectus will also outline the terms of the preferential share offer, allowing investors to buy further stock at a discount.
- Spell out in the prospectuses sent to potential trainees overseas those specialties in which training and long term career opportunities do not exist, and identify specialties in which they do.
- A round of 38 redundancies has now come to an end and the college will be offering the full range of courses in the new prospectus.
- A prospectus was issued for shares in the new cattle mart in Skipton.
2Escuela Universidadfolleto informativo masculino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.