1.1(person)protector masculinoprotectora femenino
- These protectors guarded over the tombs of the kings, in what is now known as the Valley of the Kings.
- So these charms were considered ' lucky charms' and powerful protectors against evil.
- I currently have elderly patients who describe feeling insecure when not wearing their hip protectors.
- Third, we visualize assisting and protective forces, the dharma protectors.
- Sometimes their role as custodians and protectors of biodiversity is not even acknowledged.
- And where are the guardians and protectors of all that is right and good in western medicine?
- In hearing protection, sophisticated electronic protectors are the trend.
- The most basic kind of power protection is a surge protector, also known as a surge suppressor.
- In the way they are described in this bill they sound a bit like glamorised security guards and protectors of the collections.
- Some of the vests now have a collar and groin protector.
- He then donned his hearing protectors and yellow sunglasses and manned the air cart.
- Currently, though, and from a historical standpoint, the custodians and protectors of the document inspire little confidence.
- Perhaps it was just payback for being their protector and provider.
- I want to show up with a catcher's mask, chest protector and shin guards.
- Inside was a surge protector - the key item they were looking for.
- Compliance with wearing hip protectors is low because many older patients find them uncomfortable.
- These dogs traveled with the Roman armies, for whom they served as guards, protectors and draft dogs.
- Perhaps it means I should wear a pocket protector and thick glasses.
- The biggest of the ringing bells is three tonnes and an arresting sight as it gracefully arcs round, even if we can't hear it to its full capacity thanks to our bright red ear protectors.
- What is feasible in the short term is a smaller entity that will protect the protectors.
- Through his unique talents as a politician and military commander during the Civil War, Oliver Cromwell rose from humble origins to become Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England.
- In 1653 it became the home of Oliver Cromwell after he was made Lord Protector of the Commonwealth.