1proximidad femeninothe two buildings are in close proximity — los dos edificios están muy próximos (el uno del otro)
- in the proximity of sth — cerca de algo
- The proximity of refugees, young offenders or the homeless might be perceived as a threat to children.
- Miss Bridges dismissed speculation that the close proximity of the rides had helped the fire to spread.
- Estate agents are increasingly using railway station proximity in house sale literature.
- The nature of Oxford's collegiate system requires us to live together in very close proximity.
- Residents believe the site is already too noisy because of its close proximity to the Avenue La Fleche.
- They highlighted traffic, poor accessibility and proximity to power lines as concerns.
- Queuing is hampered by the close proximity of the check-in desk to the shelves nearby.
- However, the close proximity of the two teams has already raised fears of espionage and loose talk.
- The close proximity of the road to our houses will also affect the foundations, he said.
- Power is thus increasingly based on accessibility to information not proximity.
- That picture was so obviously taken from a nearby few feet, judging from the close proximity of the close up.
- Even the close proximity of the other players over a long period didn't seem to create any camaraderie in him.
- Outside my home children play football and rounders within very close proximity to the houses and cars.
- The other problems we faced were that the houses are made out of wood and they are in close proximity to each other.
- How can you put a shop like this in an area with so many schools in close proximity, and a park across the road?
- Mumps is highly infectious and spreads rapidly in susceptible people living in close proximity.
- With Sheen Mount Primary School in close proximity, safety is also high on the agenda.
- The main thing recommending the commuter village of Uplawmoor is its proximity to Glasgow.
- If the past tense conveys distance from the speech event, the present tense conveys proximity.
- The close proximity to a large customer base is ideal for the development of direct sales.