- Nowhere did one find any of the sloppy grammar and syntax so much loved by today's pseudo intellectuals.
- Healthy and whole human beings are required - not pseudo machines and imitation heroes who are not what they appear to be.
- The entry ticket to this house was a bottle of medium dry sherry, for Alex and then the long pseudo intellectual discussions came about.
- These vapid pseudo intellectuals are the problem with today's law schools.
- These models served as a pseudo laboratory to examine the effectiveness of various fiscal and monetary policies in smoothing out economic fluctuations.
- SYNTHETIC SNAKESKIN - Similar to synthetic leathers, pseudo snakeskins have a fabric backing which makes them less fragile than real snakeskins.
- In appraising the mass of evidence, which has thus been collected, one has to be careful to weed out pseudo from genuine research.
- The screeches of some of the more outlandish among gloomy modern composers or the illiterate wailings of some vapid rock ‘musician’ are subjected to sham scholarship and pseudo philosophising.
- But with the advent of colour inkjet printers, the power to make dinky, pseudo - 3D model buildings is now in everyone's hands.
- This is no shallow babbling from a pseudo intellectual or a ‘celebrity’ activist, for the mother of three has studied Islamic teachings all her life.