In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Physicians and psychiatrists say many parents are worried about daughters who just do not want to eat.
- Outside of athletics, psychiatrists have yet to discover an effective treatment for self-harm.
- She had not responded to therapy with several different psychiatrists in the past.
- People are unwilling to go to a psychiatrist or psychologist for the fear of being labelled mad.
- Is SAD an example of psychiatrists manufacturing a diagnosis out of normal human misery?
- Your doctor may refer you to a psychiatrist or a community psychiatric nurse.
- The New York Times interviewed psychiatrists and depression specialists about the trauma facing fans.
- As well as psychiatrists, psychologists play a role in assessing prisoner dangerousness.
- Being a neural psychiatrist and counselor, she tries to give a hand to those in need of help.
- Everywhere the supporters of mental health laws are psychiatrists and the relatives of so called mental patients.
- Both psychiatrists concluded that D suffered from paranoid psychosis.
- Two psychiatrists then gave evidence that Ashman's mental illness directly caused him to commit the offences.
- He is also having weekly therapy sessions with a clinical psychiatrist to keep him sane.
- Should psychiatrists tell patients with early Alzheimer's disease their diagnosis?
- He is in need of counselling and psychological treatment, best under the care of a psychiatrist.
- Belmarsh also had a team of mental health specialists including three psychiatrists and three psychiatric nurses.
- Last night, health minister Malcolm Chisholm called on psychiatrists to review diagnoses if they have any doubts.
- Within the core Medicare system, most serious mental disorders are treated by psychiatrists.
- He was taken to the psychiatrist and is now undergoing treatment for bipolar disorder.
- There are no psychiatrists or doctors here to measure the lasting damage done to him by the horrors he has seen.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.